If you read my post on Monday, you know that I believe that us ladies with “athletic” or “well-endowed” calves can wear booties – even with skirts and bare legs! It’s all a matter of finding the right booties to fit your look and your lifestyle. Here are my top 5 tips for choosing the best booties to flatter your legs:
- Nude always elongates legs.
- Opt for a curve at the top of the vamp to create the illusion that your legs are longer
- Don’t pick a boot that has a higher ankle since it will cut off your calf right where it starts to get bigger making them look, well, bigger.
- Keep things monochromatic to create a long-leg look – read: wear black tights or pants with black boots for a more flattering look.
- If you want to go flat, make sure you are accentuating the smallest part of your leg – your ankle – and choose a bootie that shows that off